Old versionsSee all
TinyLMS is a lightweight learning management system for SCORM compliant learning content.
TinyLMS does not pass the SCORM RTE-1 self-test because of its limited persistence capabilities. During a user session, TinyLMS uses an in-memory database for all data entries. Long term persistence is achieved using Cookies. Unfortunately Cookies do not provide enough space to store all data entries.
Main Features :
- TinyLMS is (almost) conformant to SCORM 1.2 at conformance level "LMS-RTE1".
- Tutorials generated with TinyLMS can be used online and offline.
- TinyLMS can print a tutorial as a PDF document.
- TinyLMS supports layered and quiz organization of learning content in addition to the hierarchical organization of learning content specified by SCORM.
- TinyLMS can be used as a SCORM-to-SCORM adapter. This can be used to aggregate fine grained learning content into one big SCO.
- TinyLMS has a very strict validator for the imsmanifest.xml file. Files which pass this validator are likely to run on all SCORM 1.2 comforming learning platforms.